Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My two year old is still nursing.

As you can imagine, she is quite vocal about it.  She's been vocal about "boo-eys" for quite sometime.  She's also still pretty addicted.  We take baths together sometimes.  

I'll get out first to get half-dressed.  I'll catch her eyeing the milk-makers as I try and put some clothes on.  She seriously loves to nurse and half of the time requires a post-bath nursing session.  So I tell her, as I'm putting on my bra, "I'm putting the boobies away."  

The result?  She now calls my bras "booey-aways."  

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I found your blog through a link on 'I am not the Babysitter'...I just thought this post was really sweet and wanted to tell you because it made me laugh.
    From
    Claire Tomelty

    ReplyDelete